You will need
- 4 pitta pockets
- A generous helping of Nature Kitchen Za'atar
- A glug of olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C (Gas Mark 6)
- Slice the pitta pockets open and tear into large chunks
- Mix your oil & Nature Kitchen Za'atar together in a small bowl
- Lay the pitta pieces rough-side-up on a flat baking tray
- Brush the Za'atar mixture over the rough side of the bread until covered evenly
- Toast in the oven for 6-8 minutes until golden and crispy.
Serve hot or cold with some homemade houmous. A delicious appetizer ready in minutes!
Add salt and pepper for an extra kick.
INGREDIENTS: THYME, SESAME SEEDS, SUMAC POWDER,
MARJORAM, OREGANO, SEA SALT
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (8 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 10,
TotalFat 0.5g (1% DV),
Sat.Fat 0g (0% DV),
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 320mg (13% DV),
TotalCarb. 2g (1% DV),
Protein 0 g,
Vitamin A(2% DV),
Vitamin C(2% DV),
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
This seasoning is making an interesting soft cheese coating.
Add it to oil and vinegarfor a great salad dressing.
i used this in focacia bread. Its perfect!
excellent. Im from Iran this zaatar is a really aromatic perfect tasting blend. I put it in my flat bread mix with oil.
Brilliant blend, perfect for salads, will be buying again.