This is a very popular spicy curry blend that is ideal for blending in batters, adding flavour to coronation chicken and making a delicious flavoured dip. You can use it as a curry blend but in the dry form it can be used as a marinade and so much more. Try adding it to yoghurt or tomato puree for a beautiful dip that is low in fat. Try this recipe as a quick and easy meal idea:
You will need:
1 tsp Lemon Juice
2 tbs Nature Kitchen Tikka Masala Spice Blend
3 tbs light olive oil
100g (4oz) Greek Yoghurt
450g (1lb) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
25g (1oz) butter, melted
1. Whisk the lemon juice, Tikka Masala Spice Blend and oil into the yoghurt, add the chicken and coat thoroughly. Cover and leave to marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes or, for best results, overnight.
2. Remove from the fridge and leave to stand in a cool place for 30 minutes before cooking.
3. Preheat the grill to medium, thread the chicken onto the skewers and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
4. Mix the leftover marinade with the melted butter and brush over the chicken. Grill for a further 3-4 minutes on each side or until the chicken is charred and cooked through.
5. These chicken skewers are great served with lemon wedges and a side salad.
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (10 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 45,
TotalFat 1.5g (2% DV),
Sat.Fat 0g (0% DV),
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 360mg (15% DV),
TotalCarb. 8g (3% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A(15% DV),
Vitamin C(2% DV),
INGREDIENTS: CUMIN, GARLIC POWDER, PAPRIKA,
TURMERIC, CORIANDER, SEA SALT, GARAM MASALA (BLACK PEPPER,
WHITE PEPPER, CLOVES, CINNAMON, NUTMEG, CARDAMOM, BAY LEAF,
CUMIN), GROUND GINGER, BLACK PEPPER, CINNAMON, ALLSPICE,
CARDAMOM, NUTMEG, FENNEL, STAR ANISE, BAY LEAF, CHILLI POWDER
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.