Another of our award winning blends. Our much loved Steak Spice won a Bronze at the Taste of the West Awards. We're so proud...can you tell!?
This powerful spice blend brings Beef to its feet whether it be a brisket in a slow roast or a flat iron sirloin. However it also kicks pasta into life and even the humble roast spud goes all delicious on you. Fantastic flavours of garlic, sundried tomato, peppers chilli and Nature Kitchen magic
Steak Spiced Potato Skins
You will need:
- 5-8 large potatoes (depending on how many you're feeding)
- A glug of light oil
- A good helping of Nature Kitchen Steak Spice
- Pre-heat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7)
- Thickly peel your potatoes so that the skins are as much as a cm thick.
- Part-boil the skins in lightly salted water for approx 10 minutes, or until slightly softened (but still firm)
- Drain the skins thoroughly and add to a roasting tin
- Drizzle over the oil and sprinkle on the Nature Kitchen Steak Spice. Toss to coat evenly.
- Roast the skins at the above temperature for 35-40 minutes until crisp and golden.
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (10 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15,
TotalFat 0g (0% DV),
Sat.Fat 0g (0% DV),
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 390mg (16% DV),
TotalCarb. 3g (1% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A(20% DV),
Vitamin C(25% DV),
INGREDIENTS: SEA SALT, BLACK PEPPER, ONION POWDER,
GARLIC POWDER, RED BELL PEPPERS, GREEN PEPPERCORN,
TOMATO , CHILI POWDER
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Fantastic product, I use this on everything. Will be back soon to restock! Thanks