Sri Lankan Spice
This great blend lends itself to noodle and curry dishes. Heavenly, aromatic and deeply flavoured, it will leave you wanting more. Try this recipe:
Sri-Lankan Coconut Greens
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons of ground nut or peanut oil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 bundles of spring onions
- 250g of freshly shredded spring greens
- 1 heaped teaspoon of Nature Kitchen Sri-Lankan Spice
- 200ml of good quality coconut milk
- A pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Over a medium to low heat, warm the oil in a large pan and sweat the garlic, being careful not to burn it.
- Trim the spring onions down and then slice diagonally into 3-4cm pieces.
- Saute the onions for 2-3 minutes before adding the spring greens.
- Sweat the spring greens for around 3 minutes until wilted, but still slightly crunchy and bright in colour.
- Stir in the Nature Kitchen Sri-Lankan spice
- Next add the coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with the salt and pepper and serve straight away.
A delicious warming dish, perfect for our typical British summer!
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (10 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 20,
TotalFat 0.5g (1% DV),
Sat.Fat 0g (0% DV),
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 40mg (2% DV),
TotalCarb. 4g (1% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A(6% DV),
Vitamin C(0% DV),
INGREDIENTS: CORIANDER, CORIANDER, CUMIN, FENNEL,
FENUGREEK, CHILI POWDER, CLOVES, CINNAMON, CURRY, CARDAMOM
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.