One of our newest summer blends here at Nature Kitchen!
Get stuck in to this delicious full flavour, it might just blow your mind!
Delicious Singapore Seafood Noodles
A quick and easy delicious dish, ready in minutes!
You will need:
- 2 teaspoons of peanut/ground nut oil
- 250g of cubed firm fresh white fish fillets
- 300g of large fresh prawns, deveined & peeled, leave the tails on
- Straight to wok noodles (or soak from dried in boiling water for 2-3 minutes until tender, drain & rinse in cold water)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled & grated
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- 200g rindless bacon lardons
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup of shredded cabbage
- 1 heaped table spoon of Nature Kitchen Singapore Seafood Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced across
- Heat half of your oil in a wok over a high heat & cook the fish & prawns for 2-3 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Put the fish & prawns on a plate & cover to keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok, add the onion, ginger & garlic & stir-fry until softened.
- Now add the bacon, pepper, carrot & cabbage & stir-fry for a further 5 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the Nature Kitchen Singapore Seafood seasoning & stir in to coat.
- Add the noodles, soy sauce & spring onions to the wok & continue to stir-fry for 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Finally, return the fish & prawns to the wok & cook for 1 to 2 more minutes until heated through.
- Top with the remaining spring onions and serve.
(For a vegetarian option, try adding this delicious spice to re-hydrated bean curd)
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (8 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 20,
TotalFat 0.5g (1% DV),
Sat.Fat 0g (0% DV),
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 360mg (15% DV),
TotalCarb. 3g (1% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A(6% DV),
Vitamin C(0% DV),
INGREDIENTS: CORIANDER, SEA SALT, FENNEL, CUMIN,
TURMERIC, FENUGREEK, BLACK PEPPER, CHILI POWDER
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.