Want a quick fix? Just add a tablespoon of Nature Kitchen Ras-El-Hanout to a dollop thick & creamy Greek yogurt for a sensational dip!
This Moroccan legend is the Spicers best blend. In practice no Ras is the same as it is down to the Spicers personal favorite choice.
Nature Kitchens Ras with its 26 ingredients makes this blend extra special. Whether with oil and brushed on fish, added to couscous or rice used on the BBQ. the intense flavours with its many notes will leave you with a taste to remember.
You will need:
- 1kg of Butternut squash
- 500g or sweet potato
- 3 Large carrots
- 500ml Vegetable stock
- 400ml tin of coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of Nature Kitchen Ras-el-Hanout
- 3-5 Large garlic cloves (bruised)
- A glug of olive oil
- A pinch of sea salt
- A pinch of cracked black pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7)
- Peel the squash, sweet potato & carrots & cut into relatively even chunks.
- Put the chopped vegetables & bruised garlic into a roasting tin, add a splash of olive oil & 1 tbsp of Nature Kitchen Ras-el-Hanout & toss until it's all covered.
- Roast the vegetables at 200° (Gas Mark 6) for around 40 minutes, or until they're gorgeous, golden, soft and sweet.
- Empty your roasted vegetables into a large saucepan (on a medium heat), add the vegetable stock and blitz with a hand blender.
- Next add your coconut milk and the remaining Ras-el-Hanout and stir.
- Season with sea salt & cracked black pepper.
Serve with a hunk of fresh local bread. Scrummy!
A simply delicious and warming dish, to end a long cold day.
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (10 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 70,
TotalFat 2.5g (4% DV),
Sat.Fat 0.5g (3% DV),
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 370mg (15% DV),
TotalCarb. 12g (4% DV),
Protein 2 g,
Vitamin A(20% DV),
Vitamin C(30% DV),
RED BELL PEPPER
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Brilliant On-Line Services
How Brilliant and great to be able to get all your loved Spices in one easy place. But there is so much more, as I have bought many different Spices as the description for each one helps me choose and leaves my mouth watering. Next on the list, the Herbs. And last thing better then and cheaper then and so much more available then in a Supermarket lol.
Picked this up at a food market, fantastic flavour! A really versatile spice mixture and very good quality. Pleased to see you do bigger bags, will definitely be buying one of those once I use up the pot.
Best Ras-El-Hanout spice blend ive ever tasted! Will be restocking very soon :]
|GLUTEN FREE||Gluten free|
|Vegan friendly||Vegan friendly|