A colourful blend mild enough for anyone to enjoy! Try as a rub on meats, add to cous cous or pasta, use to stir fry some veg, great in soups and stews, add to cold meats with a little oil for a great sandwich, great on roasted spuds and it also will make a great dip if you put it in Greek yoghurt.
Lemon Pepper Goujons
You will need
- 500g of skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp Nature Kitchen Lemon Pepper
- 175g of fine breadcrumbs
- Sea Salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7).
- Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Cut the chicken breast fillets lengthways into thin strips.
- In a bowl, beat the egg in with the oil and milk along with half of the Lemon Pepper and a pinch of Sea Salt.
- Add the chicken strips to the seasoned mixture and stir to coat.
- In a tray, pour in the breadcrumbs and add the rest of the Lemon Pepper and give it a rough stir around.
- Roll the chicken strips in the breadcrumb mixture until evenly coated and place on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs over the coated chicken strips and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Serve with wedges of fresh lemon and a big green leafy salad.
(For a vegetarian option, try adding this delicious spice to homemade chunky potato wedges).
Serv. Size: QUARTER TEASPOON PER PORTION (12 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 10,
TotalFat 0g (0% DV),
Sat.Fat 0g (0% DV),
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 350mg (15% DV),
TotalCarb. 2g (1% DV),
Protein 0 g,
Vitamin A(0% DV),
Vitamin C(0% DV),
INGREDIENTS: TURMERIC, BLACK PEPPER, CITRIC ACID,
WHITE PEPPER, GREEN PEPPERCORN, SUMAC POWDER, SEA SALT,
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Covered some chicken in lemon pepper and was not dissapointed! Coming back for a big bag soon!