You will need:
- Some top quality lamb chops from your friendly local butcher
- A glug of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Nature Kitchen Harissa
- Pre-heat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7)
- Mix your Harissa with a glug of the olive oil to make a paste.
- Massage the paste into the Lamb chops (add more Harissa if you like it spicy!!)
- Sear the chops in a smoking hot, heavy based pan for 4 minutes either side until they're crispy and browned.
- Pop them into the oven for around 8 minutes (more or less time depending on how you like it!)
Serve with stuffed peppers and melted, oozing goats cheese...yummy, food heaven!!
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (10 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15,
TotalFat 0.5g (1% DV),
Sat.Fat 0g (0% DV),
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 360mg (15% DV),
TotalCarb. 3g (1% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A(15% DV),
Vitamin C(0% DV),
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Harissa is one of my favourite blends, I use it in my homemade meatballs and burgers, gives them a slight kick and lots of flavour. Has lasted for ages, really good value for money.
|GLUTEN FREE||Gluten free|
|Vegan friendly||Vegan friendly|