Fish SeasoningThis delicate blend is as good with Sea Bass as it is with Mackerel!
Jam packed with delicious herbs and spices, not to mention the nuts and seeds, this is perfect for any fishy dish!
Its herby consistency topped with almonds, pumpkins seeds, sesame seeds and delicate petals makes this attractive spice blend a beautiful tasty addition to some fresh line caught fish, Try it with steamed veg if you prefer; the flavour is deliciously mild and refreshing.
Simple Sunday Sea Bream
You will need
- De-scaled Sea Bream fillets
- A good helping of Nature Kitchen Fish Seasoning
- A glug of Olive Oil
- Lemon slices
- Wash the fillets & pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Make 3 or 4 diagonal cuts into the skin of the fish & brush both sides with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the Nature Kitchen Fish Seasoning over the fillets & pat it all in, making sure it gets into the cuts.
- Heat your grill or barbeque to "very hot", ensuring that you put oil on the grill rack (to stop sticking)
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until the fish is just cooked, basting with more oil & seasoning as you go.
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (12 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 25,
TotalFat 1.5g (2% DV),
Sat.Fat 0g (0% DV),
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 330mg (14% DV),
TotalCarb. 3g (1% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A(4% DV),
Vitamin C(4% DV),
INGREDIENTS: ROSE PETALS, PUMPKIN SEEDS, SESAME SEEDS, SEA SALT, CHERVIL, SAVORY, NETTLES, PARSLEY, THYME, ALMONDS, DILL, MARIGOLD PETALS, SUMAC POWDER
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Love this blend! It's great on salads, but I mainly use it when I'm making home made bread, sprinkle it over the top and it tastes amazing!