Hot, Sweet Smokiness!
A Nature Kitchen Special, invented for Bonfire night, but it was so popular, we kept it going!
Try as a rub on meats, add to cous cous or pasta, use to stir fry some veg, great in soups and stews, add to cold meats with a little oil for a great sandwich, great on roasted spuds and it also will make a great dip if you put it in Greek yoghurt.
You will need:
- Freshly caught Mackerel (fileted if you prefer)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of Nature Kitchen Bonfire Spice
- A glug of Olive Oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 200° (Gas Mark 6)
- To prepare the fish, wipe them inside & out with kitchen paper. Lay them in a foil lined oven tray & make 3 or 4 diagonal cuts in the skin.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the fish and then rub in the Bonfire Spice all over them, making sure it gets into the cuts.
- Put them in the oven for 25 minutes.
Serve with Ally's Tasty Roasted Tatties!
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (12 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15,
Fat Cal. 0,
Total Fat 0g (0% DV),
Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV),
Trans Fat 0g,
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 360mg (15% DV),
Total Carb. 3g (1% DV),
Fiber <1g (3% DV),
Protein 0 g,
Vitamin A (10% DV),
Vitamin C (2% DV),
Calcium (2% DV),
Iron (2% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: PAPRIKA, BLACK PEPPER, BROWN SUGAR, GARLIC, ONION POWDER, CHILI POWDER, SEA SALT, CHILLI FLAKES
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.