The BBQ BEASTY Spice Blend
This Amazing Spicy Smokin mixture is ideal for the BBQ season! Try as a rub on meats, add to pasta, season stir fried veg and great in soups and stews. You can even add to cold meats with a little oil for a great sandwich filler. It's also great on roasted spuds and makes a fantastic dip when mixed with a big dollop of mayo.
Delicious Spicy Ribs
You will need
- 1kg of beef or pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon of Nature Kitchen BBQ Spice
- A dollop of honey
- A splash of light Soy Sauce
- A glug of Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (crushed)
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7)
- Boil the ribs in salted water until cooked through (about 25-30 minutes)
- In a bowl, blend together the BBQ Spice, olive oil, honey, garlic & soy sauce to make a paste.
- Take your ribs and really rub the paste into them (take care not to burn yourself!)
- Season them with the salt and pepper then put them into the hot oven, until sticky and delicious (about 25-30 mins)
Be daring, add ginger, Worcester sauce or even ketchup to your paste; you'll be blown away by the taste!!
(For a vegetarian option, try adding this delicious spice to homemade butter bean houmous!)
Suitable for Vegetarians
Gluten & wheat free
Packaged in an area containing nuts & seeds
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (12 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15,
Fat Cal. 0,
Total Fat 0g (0% DV),
Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV),
Trans Fat 0g,
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 360mg (15% DV),
Total Carb. 3g (1% DV),
Fiber 1g (4% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A (15% DV),
Vitamin C (2% DV),
Calcium (2% DV),
Iron (8% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: PAPRIKA, BLACK PEPPER, BLACK CARDAMOM, ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, PAPRIKA, CHILI POWDER, THYME, SEA SALT
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing nuts & seeds
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.